Wednesday, December 28, 2016

You cannot be sick

The girls started winter break with colds. Unfortunately for them, this means that their winter break has been a series of early bed times and lots of medicine. I keep saying, "You cannot be sick."


Some day they will understand why I've been so nutty about them getting over their illnesses. We have family members with significant health issues on both sides of the family. It would be very bad for them to end up with colds or the flu. I do realize that they can pick-up those germs anywhere, but I don't want to be the one to spread it during a family Christmas party.


So for now, I'm constantly handing them their cold medicine and sending them to bed much earlier than they'd like to go during their school break. With any luck they will be in great health just in time to go back to school.

No comments: