Sunday, February 28, 2016

And the winner is...

It didn't take long to figure out what was next in the replacement line. Our vacuum cleaner died today. I'm not sure it died as much as it just figured it was time to surrender. We bought the vacuum cleaner before Holly came to live with us. I'm not sure the machine was ever able to handle the amazing quantity of dog hair Holly sheds daily. We often say that Holly sheds a small Chihuahua daily.

We didn't have time to do a lot of research. We really cannot go more than a day without vacuuming the house. We found a decent vacuum cleaner meant to handle dog hair. We brought it home, tried it out and threw away the box. 

My money was on the hot water heater going out. The vacuum cleaner wasn't even on my replacement radar.I suppose it should have been. Any machine that worked as hard as our vacuum cleaner did really should have been a top candidate.

I'd like to think we're done for the year, but I'm feel like that's just wishful thinking. I guess I'll just cross my fingers and toes. It always works, right?

No comments: