Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Always Mom

Our Girl Scouts troop is working on their Leadership in Action Award. The biggest step is to find a Brownie troop and work on their Journey with them. Luckily for us, one of our Cadettes has a younger sister in a Brownie troop. We were able to schedule time when we could help that troop. 

We were waiting for the Brownie meeting to start when I heard someone say something that could have been "Mrs. Schmidt." I was writing notes in a loud school all purpose room and not really paying attention. I heard someone say, "Mom" and immediately turned around.

Sarah was trying to get my attention. She laughed and said, "You're not my Mom." I said, "Nope, but it got my attention. It doesn't matter who says it. Once you have kids you always respond to Mom."

No comments: