Monday, December 2, 2013

The problem solver

We were walking to school when the brunette twin told me she was having trouble with a boy in her class cheating off her work. I told her she needed to tell the teacher so her teacher could stop the boy.

I explained that the teacher would know he was cheating because he would have the same answers as the brunette twin. She looked at me and said, "Not really."

She then went on to explain that she already talked to the boy about cheating. Since he kept doing it, she started putting wrong answers on her papers. Once he turned in his paper, she'd go back and put all the correct answers on her papers.

I just smiled at her. She wanted me to understand that the teacher might not know he was cheating since they didn't have the same answers. I told her that her solution was very, very clever, but she still had to tell her teacher what was happening.

As soon as I left them at the school, I called Daddy. We were so amazed at her solution. We always say the girl is very clever. It was fun to hear how she solved her class problem in such a creative way.

No comments: