According to the blond twin, I'm not allowed to talk to their teacher, the other parents or the students and
- Embarrass them by telling stories about when they were little.
- Embarrass them by telling stories about their lessons.
- Embarrass them by talking about how they are good at anything -- golf, piano, horseback riding.
- Embarrass them by holding their hands.
- Embarrass them by kissing them.
Ah, the tween years. The good thing is the list of embarrassing things I'm not allowed to do will level off during their teen years when they realize they can make requests, but I'm still going to do whatever I want.