Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Elf on the Shelf is making Christmas shopping harder

We were walking to school when I reminded the girls that they needed to write a letter to Santa. The brunette twin said, "I'm not writing a letter this year. I told the elf what I wanted. He talks directly to Santa so I don't need to write a letter."

Sigh...

It's great that the elf is taking the information back to Santa, but it's a problem for those of us who still need to buy our girls Christmas presents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget you also have Oreo and his tail! At our house, breakable go on top and non-breakable go from the tallest dog's tail range down.
jbk

Anonymous said...

You need to get better at eavesdropping on the conversations with the elf ;-)

or ask what she told the elf so that you don't duplicate any presents.

jk