Thursday, November 15, 2012

Deleting One Direction

The girls think One Direction is dreamy, of course. They have posters on the wall. They know all the songs. They read all the tween magazines.

Yesterday One Direction was on a morning show. We taped all four hours to get the One Direction segment. This evening the girls watched the show. They sang and danced each song. They giggled and whispered secrets. It was adorable.

When they wouldn't get ready for bed I found my new favorite threat. I said, "If you don't get into bed in the next five minutes then I will delete One Direction."

They moved so quickly that I realized what a good threat I created. Our initial plan was to delete the One Direction show sometime early next week. The taping is taking up four hours on our DVR. I'm thinking that we might want to keep it. "I'm going to delete One Direction" is something I'm planning to say as long as it keeps working.

No comments: