Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Letters to Santa

You can tell the girls are looking at all the Christmas inserts every Sunday.  In her letter to Santa, the brunette twin asks for things she hadn't even played with yet.

Dear Santa:

We hope you have a great Chrismas and that we are great and so are our parints. 

We have a lot of toys, but we would like some more.  Please can I have a Nintendo DS and a Nintendo SI?  Tell me with a present if I was good. 

I would love a princess dress please and some green earrings, but strawbereys if you can find them.  I have glovs with holes in the fingers and like mittens, but kind of like gloves please and a manacure set.

Can I get a guitar and an Ipod and a head set that gos with it, please Santa?

Love, love, love, love, love, love Brunette Twin and Blond Twin

No comments: