Friday, November 19, 2010

I want my own room

The blond twin looked at me the other day and said, "I want my own room."  I said, "Not today you don't."

A few years ago we took down the wall between the two smallest bedrooms and made it one big room for them.  It has two full-size closets so they each have their own stuff in their own closet.  It is now a big bedroom/playroom.  They love to close the door and play for hours.

I knew some day one of them would want her own room.  We do have a spare bedroom, so we'll have room for them to split.

A few hours after declaring that she wanted her own room, the girls re-arranged their room and put their beds right next to each other.  They said, "We want to sleep together."  They went to sleep holding hands and giggling.

I guess they are not quite ready for their own rooms after all.

No comments: