Thursday, March 18, 2010

Keeping Secrets

Overheard at our house...

Blond Twin:  "Mom, we have a question."

Brunette Twin:  "Is it okay if we keep a secret from you?"

Mom:  "I don't know.  What is the secret?

Brunette Twin:  "Well, if we tell you, it won't be a secret."

Mom:  "True."

Blond Twin:  "So, can we keep a secret from you and Dad?"

Mom:  "I don't know.  If you tell me the secret, will it get you in trouble?"

Brunette Twin:  "No."

Blond Twin:  "Really Mom.  It won't get us in trouble.  We just want to have a twin secret"

Mom:  "It's okay, as long as it won't get you in trouble."

Blond Twin:  "Good because we want to keep some secrets between us twins, but we don't want to get in trouble."

Brunette Twin:  "We think we should have some twins secrets, so we won't tell you this."

Somehow I already regret letting them keep their secret. 

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Now I really want to know the secret!!!