Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chicago Moms Blog

I'm excited to announce that I've join the fabulous group of local bloggers on the Chicago Moms Blog.  My first post "Too Many Summer Activity Choices" appeared yesterday.  (Of course, I would have posted about this yesterday, but I didn't read all my email until today.  You know how that goes.)

The best part is I get to contribute two or more times a month to the conversation about parenting in Chicago.  I hope you'll join me on this new adventure.

4 comments:

selfmademom said...

Hey congrats! I love the gals at Chicago Moms Blog!

Nap Warden said...

Good for you! I write there as well. Are you going to the April event?

eatmisery said...

I used to write for them when they first started! How exciting for you!

Kim Moldofsky said...

I didn't even realize you were part of the group...finally. Congrats!