Saturday, October 24, 2009

D-List Bloggers

You know how there's a group of influential Mommy bloggers you keep reading about in the newspapers and magazines?  Well, I'm happily not one of them.  I write about the girls and our family as a way to keep in touch with friends and family, and entertain others.  It's more of an online diary that I will -- some day -- put into order for the girls.  It's like my version of an online scrapbook.

So, thanks to Alma at Marketing Mommy (corrected!), I am now officially part of the D-List Bloggers.  (With apologies to Kathy Griffin, of course.)  We're a group of bloggers who blog for the fun of it.  We're not considered "top tier" bloggers and we don't want to be.

It's fun on the D-List.  No pressure.  We can write whatever we want without worrying about offending the corporate sponsors.

I'm glad to be on the D-List.  Thank you for joining me on the adventure.

5 comments:

Marketing Mommy said...

It's Alma at marketingmommy.net and Sara at SelfMadeMom.net, but that's just quibbles. Welcome to the D-List. We're happy to have you!

Missy said...

Love it. I think I would fall on the Q-list my "readership" is so low.
That's o.k. though. I'm not in this for fame and big bucks either.

Helene said...

Amen to that!!! Seriously, I don't know how those other bloggers keep up. Like I look at Dooce's blog and there are thousands of comments...it just feels so impersonal to me.

Shari said...

Alma --

Duh! Thanks for the correction!

Shari

Nap Warden said...

Yay for the D-list! I'm there too:)