Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Officially Out of My Mind

A few months ago I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana movie. It was cute, fun and they really enjoyed it.

After listening to them try to figure out the words to the Hoedown Throwdown, I finally broke down and bought the soundtrack CD. I just couldn't take any more fighting about the lyrics considering we heard the song once, so neither girl really knew the words.

Since the CD came into the house, we've listened to it every day. Saturday a friend came by and taught them the dance.

Of course this morning the girls turned on the CD and started dancing. I just realized the girls went upstairs. This is frightening because I didn't turn off the CD and I'm singing the songs.

It's official. I've lost my mind.

2 comments:

Julie K said...

Easier/cheaper to just look up the lyrics... http://www.elyrics.net/read/h/hannah-montana-lyrics/hoedown-throwdown-lyrics.html
You can find almost anything on the web!

Nicki said...

LOL... I just gave that to Little Bear for her birthday! The things we put up with for the sake of these little girls!!!