Monday, June 22, 2009

Try E-rewards for A Little Extra

Everyone is looking for a way to make a little extra money these days. There is a company called e-rewards that does consumer surveys, which is worth checking out.

Before I started working so many hours, I would do surveys for the company. Once you sign-up, you get to choose the categories of interest, so you are only offering opinions on topics you understand.

The rewards system is set-up so you see something as early as $15. It's pretty easy to do the surveys and free to start. You don't end up with cash, but you do end up with "dollars" towards gift certificates, magazine subscriptions, discounts, etc.

I always found the surveys to be interesting, and it is easy to redeem your dollars. I never had any trouble with the process. At one point I was able to exchange my dollars for airline miles, which I then turned into UPromise points. It was easy and will benefit the girls' college funds in the long run.

The whole process is free for participants. I know there are a lot of paid posts on blogs these days, but this is not one of them. I have recommended e-rewards to friends, and decided it would be a good thing to share with others. If you're in the market for a little bonus, play money, check out e-rewards. It is worth the time.

UPDATE
Thank you Jacque for updating my information. When I joined, it was open enrollment. Now it appears you need to be invited. I've also been told if you send an email to customer service you might be able to enroll.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I thought that sounded great, except e-rewards said I can only join if invited by one of their sponsors. Bummer