Friday, March 20, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and More

Recently I learned that a story I wrote was going to be published in the new Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and More book. It has been great fun to see my name in print and know that lots and lots of people will be reading the story.

One great side effect of having the story published has been the publicity surrounding it. I love this article from today's Chicago Tribune -- not just because I'm quoted, but because it's probably the only time my name will be in a story with Jennifer Lopez and Angelina Jolie. I think our book editor, Susan Heim, would agree.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-twins-book-sw-zone-20mar20,0,217569.story

1 comment:

tashabud said...

Hi Shari,
I went to read the article about you. That's wonderful and congratulations!

You next move from here has to be a book of your own. Just an idea to think about, eh?

Tasha