Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sign the Card!

Once upon a time I was a very active with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois. I'm always happy to help MAW as I think they do amazing work. Here's an easy way to help the Bay Area (San Francisco) chapter raise a little money. It takes just a moment, so SIGN THE CARD!

http://www.groupcard.com/s/nRr3GcdV1ly&ec=92Uc4elTiTV

Original email note

Hi all, As most of you know, Robin and I are very involved with the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation. If you have a moment please go to this link and sign this e-card. It costs you nothing and generates a dollar for Make-A-Wish. Please forward it to as many people as you can... The kids need all the funds we can generate this year to keep the magical wishes flowing. We’d really appreciate your help both in signing the card and spreading the word. On your mark, get set – FORWARD! Post on your FB, My Space, etc. You’ve only got until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go, Go, Go!!!!

http://www.groupcard.com/s/nRr3GcdV1ly&ec=92Uc4elTiTV

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I signed it! It really generates money each time someone signs it? That is awesome!