Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Proximidade Award






Here's the crazy thing...
Just when you need something to cheer up your day, someone comes along and does it. This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood passed along a charming blog award. The badge is above, but it's the reason behind the award that makes me smile.
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I try to think of everyone who reads as a virtual friend, so it's good that others recognize it too.
Now comes the fun part. I get to pass the award on to 8 people. I'm not going to tell you why I want to pass the award to these blogs. You'll have to enjoy them yourself to figure it out.

3 comments:

Poetikat said...

Aw! Thanks, Shari! I really appreciate this. It's just another example of what fine people can do for each other in this crazy cyber-sphere. You're sweet!

Kat

(I'm signing off now, but I'll post mine tomorrow.)

Nicki said...

Thanks for the tag! I've posted mine and passed the love along! :)

tashabud said...

Hello Shari,
Thank you so much again of thinking of me. I feel honored to be presented of this award.

Thanks so much.

Tasha