Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just in awe

I am in awe of the blond twin. It's not the beautiful blue eyes or long blond hair that makes me sigh, it's her ability to destroy clothing. She can take a perfectly good shirt and destroy it in one day. It's not like she's playing with paint or food coloring. She's just going through her day.

In the past few weeks, she has destroyed shirts by
  • Carving her Halloween pumpkin. She managed to get black marker in the middle of her shirt.

  • Enjoying multi-color frosting from a cupcake. Somehow she stained her sleeves with blue and purple frosting. I'm not sure how, but it ruined the sleeves near the wrist.

  • Eating a pasta dinner. She dropped enough pasta sauce on her shirt to feed another child. Most of it came out, but not all of it.

  • Practicing with her SAFETY scissors. No, I'm not kidding. She managed to destroy a shirt with safety scissors.

We don't have this situation with the brunette twin. Somehow she manages to do the same activities without destroying all her clothing. It's rare that the brunette twin ever ruins anything

It's a good thing we're not hoping to pass the blond twin's clothes down to anyone -- that would be one under-dressed little girl.

4 comments:

Stitching Mama said...

Awww.... the joys of having children...lol.

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

I left you something on my blog...

Nicki said...

Yeah, reminds me of myself! Even now, most of my shirts have chocolate stains or juice stains on the front. Its called lack of hand-eye coordination! :*(

tashabud said...

HeHe. From reading this and from your previous posts, it looks like your brunnette is the more mature of the two? even though they're twins. Well, st least, the blond one makes your life more interesing.

Tasha