Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dinner Talk

Overhead while driving the mini-van to dinner...

Brunette Twin: Mom, I don't feel well. My stomache hurts.
Mom: Do you have to go to the bathroom?
Brunette Twin: No.

Blond Twin: Are you going to puke?
Brunette Twin: I don't think so.

Mom: What's the rule?
Brunette Twin: Don't puke on Mommy. Puke on Daddy.
Blond Twin: You should puke in the toilet or the sink.
Brunette Twin: Or the garbage can if you're not by the bathroom.
Mom: And, if you're not going to make it to the bathroom?
Both Girls: Puke on Daddy!

Dad: What? Why is that the rule?
Mom: I get puked on enough. It's your turn.
Dad: They puke on me too.
Mom: You're still behind.

Brunette Twin: I don't think I'm going to puke.
Mom: But if you do...
Brunette Twin: I know Mom, puke on Daddy.

1 comment:

cindy w said...

I think that's awesome. I plan to train my child to aim her barf toward my husband as soon as she's old enough to understand.