Nicki tagged me for a meme, so now I have to come up with seven random factoids about myself. The problem is most factiods about myself are random, so this sounds like an easy tag, but it's not. Which factoids will spark a conversation and which will just make you think I'm a bit crazy? This is my dilemma. Here's my best shot at it.
1. We went to Disney every year when we were kids. Our cousins lived in Florida, so we thought every kid went to Disney every year.
2. I skied once and only once. We went to Snowbird in Utah. It was great fun and I didn't break anything, so why push my luck. The entire time I was there, my ski instructor called me Stacy. I started answering to it by the end of the trip.
3. The first time I saw the University of Illinois was when I went down there for registration. I think about that a lot lately when I hear about high school students visiting college campuses.
4. I have read and debated the Federalist Papers. I can explain the nuances of the Founding Fathers' vision of the Constitution. Yeah, I'm a political junky.
5. I love pop music, and its parent Motown. If you cannot dance to it, why bother?
6. I hand quilt. At least I used to before the girls were born. Now I just admire quilts and create plans in my head.
7. Life has never been better than it is right now. What makes me happiest in the world is being with my husband and daughters. If you add a few friends to the mix, it's just bliss.
Now I get to tag a few people. There have been a lot of new people commenting on the blog lately, so I'm going to tag some of them. Here goes...
1. Missy at Babble On
2. Michelle at These are Words..."Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble"
3. Cindy W at PooBou
5. His Child at http://yoursweeteyes.blogspot.com/
6. Stitching Mama
7. Tasha at Tasha's Take. A special note to Tasha, who kindly suggested we could be blogging friends. Of course that would be fun! I apologize for my delayed response. I move on slow or slower most days.
I was going to tag Dana at Belly Hungry, but I couldn't decide how she would make it fit her blog. She has a pass on this one, but next time she's it.
Here are the rules:
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post. (I was never one for rules.)
Pass on the tag.