- Samantha was wearing her boyfriend's pj bottoms. The brunette twin observed that she didn't think Gaven's pants would fit her.
- When Samantha showed the girls a photo of her boyfriend, the brunette twin told me she needed a photo of Gaven for her purse.
- Samantha talked about going to dinner with her boyfriend. The brunette twin wanted to know how old she and Gaven had to be before they went out to dinner alone.
- A conversation about driving led the brunette twin to ask how long before she and Gaven could drive to school.
- A casual comment by Samantha about talking to her boyfriend daily led the brunette twin to start "talking" to Gaven daily on her (pretend) princess phone.
- The girls are both excited because they get to see their boyfriends this Friday. Samantha's boyfriend is coming back from vacation. Gaven is coming over for a play date. Both girls are planning their outfits.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Taking Notes and Asking Questions
The brunette twin has an ongoing science project this summer. She is carefully observing her 18-year-old cousin and her boyfriend. Whenever she spends time with Samantha, the brunette twin comes back with a lot of questions. Here are some favorite moments so far: