I was reading an article about spring fashions and realized there are many fashion advantages to being a Mom of twins.
1. I wore my ballet flats for so long they are now fashionable again.
2. My completely neglected eyebrows have the fashionable fuller look.
3. My nails are the perfect, unpolished length. I used to wish my nails would grow. Now I don't have time to do anything with them, so they are always long.
4. It's nearly pony tail season again. I don't have to worry about a decent hair cut until fall!
5. My spring/summer shorts are much more "together" looking than my winter sweatpants. I can look pulled together with much less effort.