Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Attention Grabber

The brunette twin gets really annoyed when her sister ignores her. And, it happens a lot. The blond twin knows this bugs her sister, so she does it on purpose. It shows up in different ways. Sometimes one of the will be sitting a few feet from the other and she has to repeat the same question multiple times. Other times one will be in another room and ignore her sister calling her.

The brunette twin has figured out how to use her slightly-bigger-than-her-sister size to her advantage. She simply walks up to the blond twin and picks her up. She puts her arms under the blond twin's arms, clasping her hands around the blond twin's waist. She then carries her blond twin wherever she wants her to be.

You'd think the blond twin would protest, but she doesn't. The first time the brunette twin did it, the blond twin did protest. Now, though, it's a game they both like to play.

The first time I saw the brunette twin pick up her sister, I just stared. I couldn't believe she could do it -- nor could I believe her sister would let her. Now I just let is play out. I'm not sure where it's going, but I think the brunette twin just became the dominate twin.

1 comment:

Mississippi Songbird said...

I bet you have such fun, watching them grow and their little mannerisms..