Friday, January 25, 2008

Tag You're It

I've been tagged by Mississippi Songbrid for a meme. I'm supposed to tell 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 more people.

Here are my 7 things...

1. I LOVE roller coasters.
2. I am afraid of Ferris wheels.
3. I really enjoy a good hockey game.
4. Red is my favorite color.
5. My first car was a 1978 Monte Carlo.
6. My first day as a substitute teacher was 9/11.
7. I make really tasty pies.

So now I get to tag 7 new people. Here's my list:

Comments from the Peanut Gallery
Stitching Mama
A Work In Progress
Self Made Mom
Poetikat
These are Words..."Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble"
Homemaker's Journal

5 comments:

eatmisery said...

Okay, I did it. Come see!

Kathleen Mortensen said...

Okay, I'm up for that, but it's going to be 10 as I've been tagged by Softhearted Hardhead as well.
For the record, I'm petrified of roller coasters. I make really good pancakes.
Kat

Kathleen Mortensen said...

Mission accomplished. Come and check it out.
Kat

Michelle Hix said...

Wow, 9/11 huh? What a way to start. I haven't come up with 7 new things...but I'm sure I have some hiding in my head somewhere.

Mississippi Songbird said...

My favorite color is red too. lol.Thanks for playing along on the tag.. I hope you are enjoying the weekend and staying warm.. The temps are dropping fast here again.. Have a great upcoming week.. Bunches of hugs.....