Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let it Snow

We had our first real snow fall yesterday. Now everything is pretty, sparkly and white. Most people groan when it snows -- the shoveling, the slow driving, etc. I cheer. It's not just that I like snow, but the girls LOVE the snow. Yesterday morning I let them put on all their snow gear and head outside before breakfast. They thought it was great to wear their pajamas outside to play in the snow.

Here's why I cheer for snow. Any amount of snow means they want to play outside as much as possible. And, playing outside makes them very tired. When they are very tired they go to bed early and sleep through the night like little rocks. For me snow means a good night sleep. So, everyone sing with me, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

2 comments:

Michelle Hix said...

Can you believe it...we are still waiting for snow here in Colorado! We are loving the 65 degree weather...how long can this last?

AngelasGiftNook said...

Oh... I love the snow. Can you send some my way, please? We mostly get ice.