Monday, October 1, 2007

Strictly Personal

There's a new web project called Project Life Change. I found it in the Chicago Moms blog. The idea is blogging women (moms or not) can post their most desired life changes and find support from all the others trying to make changes. So, for strictly selfish, personal reasons, I'm posting the two things I want to change the most. First, I want to remake my business. I want to write more articles about stuff just because it interests me. Right now I write because I get paid. I'd like to move towards getting paid to write articles about more interesting topics. Second -- and this is strictly vain -- I hate my hair. I want a new hairstyle. I'm stuck in the "this is easy, so let's stay with it" mode. I want to do something new with it. I'm sure there are more deep, meaningful life changes I should be contemplating. For now, though, I'll start with these. If I find success, perhaps it will inspire me to bigger and better things.

2 comments:

Jessica Ashley (Sassafrass) said...

I'm so glad you're joining us! I love your first steps. I completely relate to the getting paid vs. finding passion dilemma of writing. I face it every week (which is one of the reasons I wanted to get in on the challenge). And as for the hair, honey, I SO get that. I've had some great days after I've gone to a stylist and said, "Go for it! Make me look sassy." Keep us updated!

admin said...

Hi.. I found your blog through blogrolling forums.. would you like to join our kids & family blog network?